General Membership Code of Conduct
The success of this organisation requires a specific range of actions, attitudes and commitment. All members are expected to reflect these in all aspects of their involvement with the Hastings U3A Inc.
Commitment to the Organisation and the Community
- Ensuring that all members act with integrity when dealing with one another and when representing Hastings U3A Inc.
- Ensuring that the behaviours and attitudes reflect the overall principles and values of Hastings U3A Inc.
- Understanding and supporting the aims and objectives.
- Honouring all policies and procedures.
- Representing the organization in a positive way.
- Volunteering in some capacity.
- Treating all persons with honesty, courtesy and respect.
- Being responsible and accountable.
- Taking responsibility for reporting any hazards and working safely.
- Obeying the law of the land.
- Maintaining a shared purpose.
- Appreciating individual difference.
- Supporting each other by encouraging personal growth.
- Volunteering for tasks within the organisation.
All members are responsible for adhering to this policy.